- A 40 Hour, Intensive Hands-On Training Program To Prepare You To Begin Your Exciting And Profitable New Career As A Professional Bartender!
- You will learn full service, fine dining, high volume bartending.
- Your alcohol awareness certification.
- 19 Piece essential bartending kit
- Comprehensive and in depth wine and beer presentations
- A schedule to fit your busy life-style.
- A maximum of 14 students to a class
- Professional job placement assistance upon graduation
- Professional experienced hospitality industry instructors
NYS Requries you to be 18 years or older.
REGISTER NOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT FOR THE NEXT AVAILABLE CLASS!
10:00AM - 6:00PM | $95 registration fee & 5 installments of $100
Night Classes (Mon-Thur):
6:00PM - 11:00PM | $95 registration fee and 2 installments of $250
Total Cost Of Course is: $595 ($95 registration fee and $500 for tuition fee)
Limited availability. $95.00 holds your spot. Register today!
Registration Fee is Non-Refundable
- 90% of each class consists of working a fully stocked bar station mixing, blending, shaking and learning the very latest cocktail and shooter recipes.
- Each class is limited in size, guaranteeing that your instructors will be able to provide you with the individualized instruction you deserve.
- 10% of each class consists of instructor-centered lectures which are intensely informational.
- Our classroom atmosphere is relaxed, warm and friendly.
- Our instructors care about you and are serious about your success!
- Several rest breaks will be allotted throughout each class.
- Speed Pouring
- Mixing Techniques
- Customer Service
- Garnish Cutting
- The Art of Shaking
- Using the Blender
- Fruit-based Drinks and Sours
- Collins and Slings
- Long Island Ice Tea
- Old Fashioned
- Combination Drinks
- Cream Drinks
- Standard Drinks
- Alabama Slammer
- Pineapple Bomber
- Bloody Mary
- After Dinner Drinks
- Shots and Shooters
- Coffee Drinks
- Mixology Review
- Job Counseling
- Job Placement Assistance
- Alcohol Awareness Certification
- Responsible Liquor Service
- Bartender Service
- Role-play Scenarios